Re: The good old days (was Re: textbook prices)

Mine as well. It sits on my second desk at home and is my third favorite
calculator behind my 11C and my 15C. (BTW, does anyone know where I can
get some more 11C's or 15C's? Best calculators ever made. Period.)

John
Just chip in my 2 cents worth - I agree, John. My 15C is still my
calculator of choice after 15 years of use. I do not program it any more,
though - here the microcomputers have taken over.
Uri

Prof. Uri Ganiel
Learning by Redesign
Department of Physics
The Ohio State University
174 West 18th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210-1106

Phone: (614) 292-0374
FAX: (614)292-3221

E-mail: GANIEL@pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu

(on leave from the Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel)