Re: apparent weight

I was confused about this before I realized that there are two
"centrifugal forces," and only one of them is real.

There is a Sholem Aleichem story about a rabbi who listened to
both sides of a dispute and resolved it (to his own satisfaction)
by telling both parties they were completely in the right. Bill,
you should apply to enroll in a yeshiva; you have the makings.

Leigh