EM Ranges...

Greetings everyone. I'm trying to prepare some material for later
on in the year for my physics students dealing with light (em spectrum).
A couple of things I've noticed is that from textbook to textbook the
frequencies and wavelengths tend to range quite a bit. I realize that
there is no clear division between one continuous spectrum to another, but
I figured that there may be some ranges.
Also, I've noticed in some sources that the multiples of the
frequency and wavelengths are not always equal to speed of light (c).
Some, when multiplied out, gave me answers that were almost 1/3 to 2/3 of
c.
Does anyone have a listing of the em spectrum with the various
wavelengths and frequencies that they use? Are my sources way off track
or is there just some "room to play" with the numbers?

Dwight
Ashland, OH