Re: CONSERVATION OF ENERGY

specify the Fe be provided in anti-matter form...

That's cool. How are you going to get work out of it?
Remember, the work must come from the system. The only
way you could make this work is by leaving part of it
as normal matter. Anyway, I doubt that Ludwik had a
storage location appropriate for keeping such an object.

Or charge it to 10 MV

The system must be closed. 10 MV with respect to what?
You must also do so without adding or subtracting charge,
and without doing more work than you get out of it.

Or beat it into a wound spring.

It's a block at zero pressure. You've got to get net work
out of it.

Or magnetize it appropriately.

Again, you'd be hard pressed to get net work out.

Or spin it at 50,000 rpm...

Ditto.

I assume other readers can as easily summon up these
non-thermal energy forms as I can, without recourse to Dyson?

You were on the track to the only solution I know when
you mentioned QM.

Leigh