Re: memory on suspending

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:46:16 -0600
From: kfox@shhs1.smoky.org (Ken Fox)

Could someone refresh my memory ( my disk died) on how to suspend my
subscription to this list?

From the help file:
LISTPROC@ATLANTIS.CC.UWF.EDU

Please do not send commands to PHYS-L, as these will be interpreted as
messages to be distributed to each subscriber. Some useful commands are:

SUBSCRIBE PHYS-L Firstname Lastname Subscribe to the list
SIGNOFF PHYS-L Leave the list
SET PHYS-L MAIL POSTPONE Listproc holds your mail while
you're out of town.
Phil Parker Email: pparker@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Math. Dept., Wichita St. Univ. Fax: 316-978-3748
I find [in mathematics] a wonderful beauty. This is no science, this is
art, where equations fall away to elements like resolving chords, and
where always prevails a symmetry either explicit or multiplex, but always
of a crystalline serenity.---Turjan of Miir (Jack Vance)