Likely temporary faculty opening at University of Oregon during 1997-8

TEMPORARY TEACHING AND PHYSICS EDUCATION RESEARCH POSITION AT UNIVERSITY OF
OREGON

It appears likely that the Department of Physics at the University of
Oregon will have an unexpected temporary, part-time faculty opening during
1997-98. This would be an ideal position for someone who has not yet
finalized sabbatical plans for next year. We are looking for someone who
has had experience teaching the non-calculus general physics course, and
who will be available from roughly mid-September, 1997 to mid-June, 1998.

Besides teaching, involvement in my Physics Education Reaearch Group
activities would be possible.

If you are interested or want more information, please e-mail me or phone
me at your earliest convenience at the addresses listed below.