Feelings

I think Donald made an important point when saying we shouldn't stress "what
do we feel" in physics. And this is part of my point in saying some of this
is semantic. Namely, what does it mean to say we "feel" something.
Regardless of whether I take the view that we really "feel"
(physiologically detect) forces or accelerations. As long as I know they
are related I can legitimately say that I'm feeling either one when I have
certain bodily sensations; like the ones I "feel" in an upwardly
accelerating elevator.

Joel