Re: Results of RTF test

At 3:02 PM on 3/28/97, <phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu> wrote:

Results of the RTF file test:

15 reporting, 11 full successes (7 Windows, 2 Macs, 1 Windows and Mac, 1
Next), 2 nearly full successes (both on Macs using WriteNow), 2 failures
(both on Macs). I was surprised--and a little depressed--to find that the
only non full successes were on Macs.

I guess I'm not really surprised by this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as
I understand it, MS Word is a WIN/DOS application which has more or less a
translator built on top of it to allow it to work on Macs. IOW its not
native to Macs. I've never been terribly impressed by what it does
considering its mammoth size and load up time. Unfortunatly its almost a
standard.

Chip