Organizing a workshop

Some co-workers and I are interested in hosting a workshop. We would like
to hold a workshop for math and science teachers focusing on using the we
equipment we have (most of which is for Physics and Chemistry), integrating
math and science, and using CBL's (we do not have any of these but, the
math department is interested in purchasing some). We would like to use
Eisenhower money for this workshop and to purchase additional equipment.

I have sent this request to Vernier, T-cubed, and I have sent for a list of
presenters from Texas Instruments. If anyone knows of any other places I
may go for help, please let me know. Thank You.

Additional Information-

We have two rooms, side-by-side, with eight computers each and they are
configured with a server. We use the MPLI system. All 16 computers are
configured to use the MPLI interface boxes. We share eight of these boxes
between the two rooms. We have the following sensors and probes:
9- QR Temp Probes
8- DC Temp Probes
2-Motion Detectors
2- Light sensors