Re: Bad Science?

Oh, I don't know.  Just because these two lasers, having no discernable
power supplies, caused a 4 mile diameter, nearly solid nickel asteroid to
explode after a 2 second exposure, you want to question the validity of the
science?  :-)   Hey, its only entertainment (or a feeble attempt at such).
I don't know that we've had a Sci-Fi movie since 2001 that even tried to be
true to the science (and 2001 gave up on that once in the vicinity of
Jupiter).

Rick