Re: Dover Principia

I saw one recently at the local Barnes & Noble. I think it was from
Cambridge U Press and was a paperback version of Motte's translation.

Happy wading.

> Hey, I thought yu folks sais there is a Dover edition of the Principia -- I
> just got a catalog and can't find a listing --- any other cheap version
> about???
>

> Jim Green
> JMGreen@sisna.com

Paul J. Camp                   "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics  consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University     in variety but also of
Conway, SC   29528              variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu                    --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net    The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227
fax: (803)349-2926