Re: Dover Principia

Dan, et al.: I think my mail server is now stable -- at lease for the
nonce -- SISNA is not having a good month -- sorry for the grief. Jim
Green JMGreen@sisna.com

At 09:50 AM 1/31/97 -0700, you wrote:
Jim Green,

Email sent to your address bounces. Please verify that address.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--JAA15223.854728345/bohr.phy.nau.edu

The original message was received at Fri, 31 Jan 1997 09:32:21 -0700 (MST)
from macisaac@localhost

JMGreen@205.138.107.34

... while talking to nauvax.ucc.nau.edu:
RCPT To:<JMGreen@205.138.107.34>
<<< 553 5.1.2 unknown host or domain: JMGreen@205.138.107.34