Re: population growth & physics ed

Rick & Bea
I think there is a difference between attacking a person and being
skeptical.
As far a Nuclear Winter goes I'm not sure of that either. To be fair
I have to be as skeptical of those who say it isn't true as I am of those
who say it is.
However, the story I heard was that the proponents of Nuclear Winter
got a little too creative. They got caught and a deal was made that if they
pretty much shut up they would not get hung out to dry.
Anybody else hear this story? It does offer a plausible explaination
for why all of a sudden Nuc Winter disappeared from the scene.