Easy Plagiarism... NOT

I took a look at both of the sites that were posted and I don't
see them a threat. I admit that they could be used in the wrong way but
all the postings I read were mediocre at best. Both sites also posted
disclaimers as to how the contents should be used for reference not
plagarism.
The postings were only text, very short and very subject specific.
It's not like they had formatted WORD files including graphics or
anything. Several had lots of references which could be of use to
students and help them start an information search on a topic. If used
properly, I think these types of resources could be valuable to students.
Let's not make too much of this. I know for a fact that
soritories and frats at this school keep extensive files of labs, tests
and answers on file to help their members. I see this as a much larger
threat to academic integrity. I have no problem with this if they are
used properly as study aids, but more often than not, they are used for
the wrong reasons. Shue quote: "If they spent as much time studying as
they spend preparing to cheat they might learn something."

--
James Bradford Shue jshue@comp.uark.edu
University of Arkansas Voice phone:(501) 575-6059