Lost In Space

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I realize this is
not exactly go along with physics, but it is the closest group I could
find that I may be able to find the information. In my Earth Science
classes we are covering Astronomy. I remember an activity I've seen many
years ago dealing with evaluating what is or is not important if one is
lost on the moon. The story is along the lines of you being an astronaut
and you have various equipment at your disposable. You must rate what it
the most and least important equipment and compare them to the results of
astronauts rating. If anyone has this information, could you please
forward it to me. Thank you in advance.

Dwight
dsouder@ashland.edu