Vacation Stop

Hi Physics Phriends,

Would someone please tell me privately how to do a SET PHYS-L NO MAIL
command so that I can have a Vacation Stop during Spring vacation? I've
tried the following addresses:

listproc@listproc.net, listproc@listproc.listproc.net, LISTSERV@uwf.cc.uwf.edu

I keep getting an Output of your job message: "You are not subscribed to
Phys-L".

I re-subscribed when told to do so earlier this year and I've been getting
the Phys-L digest every night, so some how I must be subscribed.

Thanks, DiRT

David R. Thiessen FUN + PHYSICS = PHUN
Science Department PHYSICS IS PHUN !!
Deerfield High School
1959 North Waukegan Road Education increases your freedom
Deerfield, IL 60015 Because It Increases Your Options !!
Home phone (815) 337-2883
School phone (708) 405-8488 Education will enrich your life
Voice Mail (708) 374-3811 then *610 Even if it doesn't enhance your income !!
School Fax (708) 945-0970
Remember when students brought teachers
Apples instead of driving them bananas ??

dthiessn@nslsilus.org (Quote sources long forgotten)