Re: mcats

About negative teaching..Could you explain more about it? I will appreciate
your input

Sure. It was a JOKE!

35 students will not "guess" the same percentage as 350 students! When you
have a large population [350], the result is closer to 25% than a population
of 35!

Gee, no duh.

there seem to be an awful lot of 'concrete-operational' types on
this list. Perhaps that explains why are students are the same way when
this list. Perhaps that explains why our students are the same way when
they arrive at college.

BTW, to paraphrase RMN, 'I am NOT a Piagetist!'

db