Re: Comet Hyku...

As a sometime star gazer, I have been folowing the comments here with
interest. Tonight (or rather this morning at 00:30) I easily located it
with just my somewhat defective eyes. The star map referred to earlier
in this thread was a big help. I would not have noticed it without
help. Seven power binoculars made the fuzzy nature of the light blob
evident. Thanks to all for helping me find it. I plan to follow its
progress.