Re: [Phys-L] Bravais versus Foucault pendulum

 Those faced with a paywall at the givenURL may profit from viewing the paper
at Researchgate here:
(PDF) The Bravais pendulum: The distinct charm of an almost forgotten experiment

|  |  |

|  |
(PDF) The Bravais pendulum: The distinct charm of an almost forgotten ex...

PDF | In the year 1851 in Paris, the apparent change of the plane of
oscillation of a linear pendulum was observ...

...Where the walls may be vaulted at some sacrifice in filling in forms without
cost.

    On Thursday, February 29, 2024 at 12:37:24 PM CST, John Denker via Phys-l