From: MacIsaac, Daniel <MACISADL@buffalostate.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 5:38:27 PM
To: Phys-L@phys-l.org <Phys-L@Phys-L.org>; Sam Sampere <sampere@phy.syr.edu>
Subject: Function / Signal generators for undergrad labs

…so we are looking to replace a dozen Function/Signal generators (B&K 4001A all
with blown outputs; repair cost is on par with replacement at $300 each) used
in undergrad intro and electronics labs.  We don’t need NIST accuracy but do
require tough protected outputs (they’re gonna be shorted often).

Does anyone have recommendations?  Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, PhD. he/him <macisadl@buffalostate.edu>
AAPT Fellow;  Professor and Chair, Dept of Physics
State Univ of NY (SUNY) Buffalo State Univ. SAMC278 / 162A
1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-878-3802
<https://physics.buffalostate.edu/>

[PastedGraphic-1.png]

Just because I sometimes send emails at odd hours outside of rational work time
does not mean I expect you to do so as well.