Re: [Phys-L] Digital Electronic Whiteboard Question

Are we entertaining what not to get? I would like to know what to upgrade to if
I get a chance.

I have a Epson 585Wi Brightlink
Very good picture with a down firing projector, but the pen interface is too
cumbersome and slow for my needs.

Now, I project onto a whiteboard and write on top of the image.

Scott

Scott Goelzer
Physics, Engineering, & Chemistry
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
Northwood NH
sgoelzer@coebrown.org

The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information.  It is meant solely for the intended recipient.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the
or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  No
liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever
reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient.  No warranty is
given that this email is free of viruses.  The views expressed in this email
are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Coe-Brown
Northwood Academy.  Coe-Brown Northwood Academy reserves the right to monitor,
intercept and block emails addressed to its users or take any other action in
accordance with its email use policy.  If you believe you have received this
email in error, please contact sgoelzer@coebrown.org.