From: Phys-l <phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org> On Behalf Of phys-l-request@mail.phys-l.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:00 AM
To: phys-l@mail.phys-l.org
Subject: -EXT-Phys-l Digest, Vol 218, Issue 1

Today's Topics:

1. Re: interactive 3D CIE chromaticity diagram / color vision /
xy versus xyY space (Karim Diff)

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:05:03 -0500
From: Karim Diff <karim.diff@gmail.com>
To: Phys-L@phys-l.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] interactive 3D CIE chromaticity diagram / color
vision / xy versus xyY space

John,

Thanks for the information about 3D diagrams. This will be very helpful (once I become competent at using the tool of course) in my intro E&M class where 3D visualization is often a challenge for students.

Karim Diff