Re: [Phys-L] interactive 3D CIE chromaticity diagram / color vision / xy versus xyY space

John,

Thanks for the information about 3D diagrams. This will be very helpful
(once I become competent at using the tool of course) in my intro E&M class
where 3D visualization is often a challenge for students.

Karim Diff

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 12:13 AM John Denker via Phys-l <