Re: [Phys-L] Coincidence Statistics

 Co-incidence can be slippery.   For infinitely narrow pulse-widths,
coincidence at any repetition rate is highly improbable.For pulse widths as
long as a time bin, two pulses might be counted as coincident even if they were
separated by nearly one bin's time span.
    On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:39:26 AM CST, Paul Nord via Phys-l