Re: [Phys-L] Terminal velocity in water

I think that drag force is often proportional to the square of the velocity
in a fluid.
https://www.reddit.com/r/HomeworkHelp/comments/t579jf/grade_11_physics_mechanics_how_do_i_find_the/

But it gets complicated with laminar and turbulent flow.  The drag
coefficient changes.  It's a complicated problem.

Paul