[Phys-L] Math List Serves

Can anyone help me find a math/physics list serve which would discuss
math/physics problems at the college level (first two years preferred)? I'm
a senior citizen who would like to keep his mind sharper by solving
undergraduate level math/physics problems. I'm a subscriber to this list,
but I find the discussions somewhat challenging at times.
Thanks,
Don Polvani
Retired Engineer and Adjunct Physics Professor