Re: [Phys-L] Ex: SpinLaunch

Because I hadn’t heard about it before I did a little Googling on “SpinLaunch.” It strikes me as an incredibly, er, ambitious project and your question seems to me a good one. I would think that releasing the front end first is the “obvious“ (if still non-trivially implemented!) way to deal with it, but at least in the material I’ve looked at so far I don’t see that question addressed anywhere including this lengthy documentary.

<https://youtu.be/yrc632oilWo>
[maxresdefault.jpg]
Can We Throw Satellites to Space? - SpinLaunch<https://youtu.be/yrc632oilWo>
youtu.be<https://youtu.be/yrc632oilWo>