Re: [Phys-L] pendulum ideas

That’s about 1/3 of the modeling physics semester start pendulum activity. Another big chunk is discourse, and then linearization of data. That really should be written up and published, I guess. I need a new grad student. 😀

Dr. Dan MacIsaac, Professor of Physics & AAPT Fellow
Adjunct Professor, Department of Earth Sciences and Science Education
SUNY-Buffalo State College, SAMC160, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo
NY 14222 +1-716-878-3802 (vm) <macisadl@buffalostate.edu>