Re: [Phys-L] Unknown lecture demo equipment

I think you would put that connector post on the bottom on some vertical oscillator. Then tune the oscillator to show a resonate modes of the hoop.

Scott

Scott Goelzer
Physics, Engineering, & Chemistry
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
Northwood NH
sgoelzer@coebrown.org

The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this email is free of viruses. The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Coe-Brown Northwood Academy. Coe-Brown Northwood Academy reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block emails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its email use policy. If you believe you have received this email in error, please contact sgoelzer@coebrown.org.