Re: [Phys-L] Impossible vehicles.

Drama and stories sell video; we were not the targeted audience.

Dr. Dan MacIsaac, Professor of Physics & AAPT Fellow
Adjunct Professor, Department of Earth Sciences and Science Education
SUNY-Buffalo State College, SAMC160, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo
NY 14222 +1-716-878-3802 (vm) <macisadl@buffalostate.edu>