[Phys-L] Crash Course on transmission line puzzles ~ was big circuit

-
AFTER two seconds, one expects some reflected wavefront - it is likely to be very very small.  In other venues, some writers have asked: If the response is so delayed, you are supposing that the modest powerto the lamp would STILL be available - which as I hope you will now agree, it is appropriate to say "yes!"
Forum for Physics Educators
  Oops! the last sentence should read:
If the response is so delayed, you are supposing that the modest power to the lamp would STILL be available EVEN IF THE SHORTED REMOTE ENDS ARE LEFT OPEN_CIRCUIT - which as I hope you will now agree, it is appropriate to say "yes!"