[Phys-L] Photoelectric effect: electron current vs. frequency

Well, durn it! Phet knew!
"We explain the model in our Teacher Tips document here:"
<https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/photoelectric/teaching-resources>
"In the default setting, since the intensity of light is proportional to the number of photons times the frequency, if you increase the frequency while holding the intensity constant, the number of photons will decrease. "
Brian
Nov 10 at 1:00 PM Kathy Perkins wrote/snip/> We explain the model in our Teacher Tips document here:  <https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/photoelectric/teaching-resources>> We have a sim that shows band structure here:  <https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/band-structure>/snip/> Kathy Perkins> Director, PhET Interactive Simulations