From: Phys-l <phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org> On Behalf Of Bill Norwood via Phys-l
Sent: Monday, November 1, 2021 12:06 PM
To: phys-l@mail.phys-l.org
Cc: bnorwood111@gmail.com; John Mallinckrodt <ajm@cpp.edu>; ericn6561@gmail.com; oshacontact@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Ex: Re: Kid effect, sterile neutrion, etc.

Dear Phys-L Comrades,

I laid low for a few days, hoping that someone would defend me and/or Sherri Tenpenny, MD on the issue of being informed about vaccines. Unfortunately no Phys-L person has stepped forth.

Would it help to know that I as a lay person have invested about 200 hours learning about vaccines as I: 1) Wrote the 66-page hyperlinked transcript for a documentary (Search < autism: made in the USA, transcript, Norwood >
2) Read many related articles
3) Performed activism as I confronted local vaccine promoters

Would it help if you knew that Tenpenny has invested 10,000 hours over 17 years of her life studying vaccines, using peer-reviewed medical journals as a main source? She also uses the results of her early-career vaccine-administering as an information source. Or would you rather just heed a 0.1-hr misleading videoclip condemning her?

But suppose the videoclip editor is partially right that Tenpenny has made a misstep. Now, let’s take a look at YOUR own last 10,000 hours of work in physics. Can you tell me that you have never made a blunder? How would you like to have that blunder dominate what the majority of the observing public believes about you?

It is the cherished hope of all of us that we not be required to educate ourselves about some particular topic. High school and college were enough! Persons with lives dominated by physics do not want to feel obligated to read two books on real estate fraud (as I advise) before buying a house, for example. Nor do they want to feel obligated to read up on the medical industry before caring for their aging relatives, living their own lives, marrying and having children and grandchildren, despite the need to give that higher priority than learning more physics or anything else.

Bill Norwood

November 2021

Sent from my iPhone