[Phys-L] Request from a lurker

Hi All,

A kind request from a frequent reader of PHYS-L.
When you reply to an interesting post, can you please edit out the many
lines of the post that are irrelevant to your response? I enjoy the back
and forth debates, but tire of all the needless scrolling while hunting for
the start of the next, new, comment.

And just think, you will inconvenience fewer electrons that way as an added
benefit.

Thanks,
John

- - - -
John E. Sohl, Ph.D.
WSU Brady Presidential Distinguished Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Department of Environmental Science
Weber State University
1415 Edvalson St., Dept 2508
Ogden, UT 84408-2508

Office: TY 326
Office phone: (801) 626-7907
cell: (801) 476-0589 (Text me, I don't answer the phone if you are not in
my contacts.)