Re: [Phys-L] Ex: Re: global warming3

Sulfur Hexafluoride also deepens one’s voice.

Is this safe?

Bill Norwood
UMCP 1966-2018

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2021, at 1:21 PM, Brian Whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

SF6 is the most potent greenhouse gas known. It is 22,800 times more effective at trapping infrared radiation than an equivalent amount of CO2 and stays in the atmosphere for 3,200 years.

https://www.epa.gov/eps-partnership/sulfur-hexafluoride-sf6-basics