Re: [Phys-L] Log scale shows bad news.

More possible bad news (mutating) https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/news/2020/how-covid-19-virus-evolving <https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/news/2020/how-covid-19-virus-evolving>

bc

On 2020/Jul/14, at 14:20, Marc Zeke Kossover via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

My friends who are epidemiologists and biologists would like to correct your characterization. The Guardian article definitely underplays the importance of T and B cell immunity https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/18/health/coronavirus-antibodies.html, and your headline overplays how many people will need booster shots. Further, booster shots are considerably different than how new flu shots need to be different every year.

This is a physics mailing list. We are not experts in COVID. It is arrogant to think that we know more than people who make this their life's career.