[Phys-L] Small change to Phys-L behind the curtain

Members of the Phys-L community,

I made a small change to the Phys-L list configuration this morning to
tighten security a bit. I don't believe this will be felt by subscribers in
any way. However, if you experience difficulty viewing the archives or
accessing your account, please contact me directly so I can assist.

Cheers,
Mark Kimball
Phys-L Admin