Re: [Phys-L] void problem for 10 days + entertainment response

Bill,
I would be pleased to see your plot

Thanks

Brian W

On 5/4/2020 5:24 PM, Bill Norwood via Phys-l wrote:
Brian,

- Quite opposite results, mine and yours, indeed. Interesting.
- One has his choice as to which shaky data set he uses.
- As I say - it’s just for entertainment.
- May I email you a copy of my plot?
Many thanks for doing the work of taking a look at this and challenging it.

Bill Norwood

Sent from my iPhone