From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Lapinski
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 6:58 PM
To: Phys <phys-l@phys-l.org>
Subject: [Phys-L] rainbows, etc.

CAUTION: This email originated from a non-McDaniel address. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I'll be "teaching" optics soon. Anyone seen this before?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-photographer-captured-breathtaking-images-of-a-horizontal-rainbow-over-a-lake-in-washington/ar-BB12olzl?li=BBnbfcL

--

<http://www.pds.org>
<https://www.facebook.com/princetondayschool>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:*
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Please consider the environment
before printing this email.