Re: [Phys-L] Coronavirus, Most Vulnerable Demographic

Concern troll is Concerned.

Odious "gay lifestyle" -bashing opportunities are being lost in time of CoronaVirus.

Perhaps a pseudoscientific "gay lifestyle" -bashing anti-VAXXer “support” organization could
be created to appease concern troll’s concerns?

Concerns could be addressed; Choices could be made.

Dan M