Re: [Phys-L] six days

I’ve added a bunch (California). to http://cleyet.org/covid-19/.

More soon.

bc. thinks low (small?). R^2 due to few datums (not Latin) in Oklahoma graph.

Contrary to Paul N’s supposition, nearly all my exponential fits are in the R^2’ed 0.99 + region. My intuition is it has something to do w/ the CLT.

I've many more exponentially fitted graphs not posted here: http://cleyet.org/covid-19/

BTW, If below were true it’d be easy to make the "fake” data “messy".