Re: [Phys-L] six days

1. We’re all home regenerating our immune systems, having learned that they are our most effective warriors against viruses.
2. Notably there are about six steps we can take, especially diet optimization. These steps are online.
3. Might it be considered a red flag, the fact that we are seeing next to zero mention of this in the Virus hype of the moment?

Bill Norwood

Sent from my iPhone