Re: [Phys-L] Online physics lectures and W. Lewin

The MIT course has returned; the Instructor is Yen-Jie Lee. Since it’s named Vibration and Waves, I assume it’s based on French’s book, which I’ve found very useful. (An easy read - even for bc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOb_iQjTy-Q

bc wishes on-line video was available when French was at MIT.