[Phys-L] roof top thermoradiative electricity generation

https://hardware.slashdot.org/story/20/02/08/047209/an-anti-solar-panel-could-generate-electricity-at-night-researchers-say?utm_source=rss1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed

(source UNDERNEWS)

Reminds me of the v. inefficient generation of electricity from ’bile road depression.

bc … notes that method has died.

A similar note: https://www.altenergymag.com/article/2019/05/top-article-from-2019-traffic-powered-wind-turbines/31030

this one puzzles me. How does extracting energy from the ’bile caused wind affect its efficiency. My guess (remember I’v incipient Alszheimers) is instead of the heating the air as it moves away from th ’bile its energy instead is converted the electrical energy, no?