Re: [Phys-L] coffee

Google
spillnot
for videos, and a $10-15 product, eg from Amazon or Arbor Scientific etc
kind a steadycam like thing much smaller than the waiter’s tray

Dan M

Dr. Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics & AAPT Fellow
Interim Chair, Department of Earth Sciences and Science Education
SUNY-Buffalo State College, SAMC160, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo
NY 14222 +1-716-878-3802 (vm) <macisadl@buffalostate.edu>