[Phys-L] A "healthy" news ecosystem based on facts.

PolitiFact's advice following their Kobe Bryant hoaxes debunking:

"How can you protect your mind (and your social media feed) from misinformation when big news breaks? We follow the tips from our media literacy partner, MediaWise <https://politifact.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7fcd21cd74d3867be10c01899&id=d745280f67&e=b375499e67>:

Who is behind the information?

What is the evidence for the claim?

What do other sources say?

If you ask these questions, and make sure you’re verifying everything you share before you share it, we can create a healthier news ecosystem based in facts."

https://mailchi.mp/politifact/checking-in-on-fact-checks-about-impeachment-debunking-hoaxes-about-kobe-bryants-death?e=b375499e67

bc