Re: [Phys-L] [**External**] Re: More blood Re: disinformation

Tactfully put. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Dan M

On Jan 28, 2020, at 10:59, Philip Keller via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

Time is limited and the internet is vast. So it is reasonable to consider
the source of information before you invest 40 hours studying "both sides".
I am not making an ad hominem argument. But I am also not discarding the
value of peer review and the scientific community.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 12:05 AM Bill Norwood via Phys-l <