Re: [Phys-L] organ pipes

Splendid   reference from unsw.edu.auhttps://newt.phys.unsw.edu.au/music/people/publications/Fletcheretal1983.pdf

A useful searchable atlas of US organs is here:<https://pipeorgandatabase.org/>

A database of about 130  organ builders is here:<https://npm.org/organ-builders-directory/>
(Mostly U.S with a  scattering in Canada and New Zealand)
It happens that one of these rare birds lives in Martha, where I keep my horse:Tom Cotner. He ported the Anglican Cathedral organ, damaged in the Oklahoma City bombingTo St Pauls Episcopal Church Altus where it flourishes with more ranks than before.