Re: [Phys-L] not strictly physics , indirectly maths

Excellent pointer Bernard - from a respectable source too!   I see if I drive just 80 miles west into  Childress County Texas and a group of 10 with a conservative multiplier is a near certain meeting with a Covid Plus person! (not to mention 1:4 right here in Jackson County.)
Brian W