Re: [Phys-L] featured video: paper airplanes

Beware of this video:
https://youtu.be/3KqjRPV9_PY

Almost everything it says about the physics is wrong.

Disparaging Bernoulli is wrong.
Bernoulli was a smart guy. Bernoulli's theorem is still a theorem.
It is not restricted to internal aerodynamics.

Explaining lift in terms of Coanda is wrong.

I do not have time to go into the details right now.
I have a 20-hour job to do today, working the polls.

For now, you can read a reasonably careful explanation here:
https://www.av8n.com/how/htm/airfoils.html